[This sweepstakes is featured in the November/December issue of Guitar Aficionado Magazine, available here.]
PRS has long held that there is a deep connection between cars and guitars. Since 2004, the guitarmaker has exemplified this belief by participating in motorsports. Now, for the third year, PRS embraces the automotive community by teaming up with Grand-Am Road Racing. In 2012, PRS will present one lucky guitar aficionado with a unique opportunity to live his or her racing dream. The exclusive prize package, which is available only to Guitar Aficionado readers and Guitar Center Platinum Room members, features behind-the-scenes access that only PRS Guitars, Guitar Aficionado and Guitar Center Platinum can provide. Find your local Guitar Center Platinum Room at guitarcenterplatinum.com.
One winner and their guest will receive two VIP Experiences at the 50th Anniversary Rolex 24, January 28–29, which includes:*
- Two (2) hot-lap rides on the famed Daytona International Speedway® road course with champion driver Scott Pruett
- A replica of the PRS Private Stock Trophy guitar signed by living past winners of the event
- Two (2) weekend “all-access” race credentials, which include hot-pit access during the race
- One (1) Magnum of Scott Pruett’s commemorative 50th Anniversary Rolex 24 At DAYTONA® Syrah
- A chance to meet with musicians performing at the race, including Pat Travers, Orianthi, Davy Knowles, and Paul Reed Smith
- Two (2) weekend passes to the first class GRAND-AM VIP suite, fully catered with gourmet food and wine
- Two (2) starter stand visits high above the Daytona International Speedway® during the Rolex 24
- Two (2) Gatorade Victory Lane celebration passes
- A private tour of race control, TV operations, race garages, and a team transporter
* Travel and hotel accommodations are not provided for this unique experience.
Enter below to enter the PRS Grand Am Sweepstakes.
All entries must be received by December 23, 2011, 11:59 PM EST. By clicking the “Enter Now” button, you are confirming you have read and understand the rules and regulations.
This sweepstakes is closed. Thank you for your interest.