Pigtronix is now shipping Pigtronix Power, its multi-voltage power supply.
From the company:
This brawny power brick provides enough juice to power the entire line of Pigtronix stompboxes as shown in the Guitar World NAMM video below.
Pigtronix Power is a robust analog power supply designed to provide quiet, stable power for high-end guitar effects pedals. Each outlet is isolated from the others, preventing crosstalk or unwanted noise.
• Two 9V outlets @ 100mA
• Two variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 100mA
• Two high-current variable (9V/12V/15V/18V) @ 300mA
• Two high-current 18V @ 300mA
• Switchable for 115V or 230V wall voltage
• Short-Circuit Protection
• Courtesy AC outlet
• Five 2.1mm connector 12″ cable
• Five 2.1mm connector 24″ cable
• Two Daisy chain w/ 5x 2.1mm connector
• One IEC wall plug
DIMENSIONS: 8 5/8 x 3 1/4 x 1 5/8 inches
WEIGHT: 2 lbs, 7.3 oz
Learn more at Pigtronix.com.