Carr Amplifiers introduces what it calls “the essential EL-84 gigging amplifier”: the Lincoln guitar amp, available in 1×12 and 2×12 combo formats.
From the company:
The Lincoln concept started with a mint 1964 AC10 we purchased from a collector in England. There is a vibe – an attitude – a nagging simplicity to this semi-obscure amp.
So our journey began. The Lincoln embraces the simple Lone Wolf vibe yet goes so much further with ultra expanded tonal range and the convenience of channel switching. Sparkling cleans to heavy overdrive all at the tap of a toe. Lush reverb available on both channels and a two position attenuator for the full 18 giggable watts or a house trained 6.
Add our in house built beautiful dove-tailed cabinet and the Lincoln is at your service!
• 18 Watts full output
• OD Channel Low/High Gain switch – 70s Swamp to ultra 80s overdrive – (Glamtastic)
• Clean Channel Normal/Bright switch – Warm AC to Top Boost Jangle – (Timbre)
• Foot switchable channels and OD Hi/Low – (Stage Ready)
• Built-in switchable attenuator 18/6 watts- (Ultra Useful)
• Celestion Creamback M-65 12” speaker – (Pistonic)
• All tube Reverb in each channel – (Aquatic)
• All NC yellow pine cabinet – (Solid Tone)
• Analysis Plus cable – (Super Conductive)
• Two EL-84s, four 12AX7
• 100% Point to Point wiring – Solen Aerospace Satellite power supply capacitors
• Selected mixed resistor types – Custom Carr power/output transformers
• Local made saddle leather handles – Solid Pine Dovetailed Cabinets built in house
Retail/Street: 1×12, $2,830; 2×12, $3,030
For more information, visit CarrAmps.com.